Your membership will be frozen in 5 business days for the requested period of time. Please note your due date as dues may be processed prior to the freeze being processed.
1. During that period your account will not be charged your regular dues on a monthly basis. If you have opted to be able to continue to use your sessions while on the freeze, a $10/month freeze fee will be assessed.
2. Since your account is frozen you will not be able to utilize any of your membership services/discount during this time, unless you have opted to pay the $10 freeze fee to access sessions only while on the freeze. You will not have access to additional member benefits (i.e. discounts) during the freeze.
3. Your will not lose any of your banked sessions; they will continue to roll over.
4. Your membership will automatically reinstate itself following your suspension.
5. If you are within the initial term of your agreement, the suspension will extend your agreement date out the equivalent number of days it is on hold. ( for example: If you are put on a 1 month suspension, your agreement will be extended out for 1 month)
6. If you have a declined payment, you will need to settle the overdue amount at time of reinstatement.