Part-Time positions available. We are looking to hire energetic, friendly and enthusiastic people that enjoy providing excellent customer service to our clients. You will be responsible for scheduling clients and checking them in/out for Massage, Skin, and MedSpa services/treatments.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as a positive role model to all team members to make a happy work environment.
- Serves as primary support for the manager, massage therapists, estheticians, service providers and clients.
- Ensures that every client has a friendly, inviting and memorable experience.
- Educates clients on products, services, treatments and home care regimens.
- Answers incoming calls, listens to our clients’ needs to schedule appointments or give service recommendations, and collects payment for services.
- Ensures that the spa is maintained and branded at all hours of business.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Intermediate computer skills (Excel, Word)
- 1 to 2 years of customer service/receptionist experience in the salon and spa or retail industry preferred but we are willing to train!
Interested? Send us your resume and cover letter including your work availability.
Front Desk Receptionist Application
Follow us on Instagram (@reviyahspa)